Application to Use, Lease or Purchase Land or Property

Fields marked * are mandatory

Your details

Preferred language *
Preferred language
Do you wish to *
Do you wish to
Are you a council employee? *
Are you a council employee?
If you do not have the plan in electronic format, you can post it to: Corporate Property, Penallta House, Tredomen Park, Ystrad Mynach, Hengoed. CF82 7PG. Please include a covering note with your full name.
eForms by AchieveForms